Saturday, June 6, 2009

Post MBA aftermath

You know you have become an MBA when you wistfully wonder how you can incentivise your friends to write your blog after you have explained the holistic vision and aim of the same. I am feeling lethargic after the initial burst of excitement. For one thing it feels like I am telling a half forgotten joke with the punch line missing. And then there’s the proverbial writer’s bloc. I wonder how people write books; trilogies even. The worst part is the people in question are MBAs too and I am sure you know how near impossible it is to get these damn MBAs to work. Such lazy bums I tell you!

1 comment:

Chaos said...

Now this is unfair!!!! :(
where did we get any incentives....and where was the common blog we were talking about.....you became a lazy bum yourself dhaaaa