Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another sleepless night. Its going to be one of those days today.I finally slept around 4 in the morning at woke up at 7 feeling drained and exhausted.And its just Tuesday.4 days more to the weekend.Somehow I feel I am either stuck in the past or in the future. If only I had a magic wand or the zap thg of Will Smith that makes you forget stuff. I still cant believe it happened. How long can one say that stmt to oneself? "I cant believe it happened."

You know the problem is that relationships are my markers for my life. What I mean is people remember their past based on their achievements, the fun times, the sad times, some moments etc. We all have some basis for marking the past in our memory. For me that basis is relationships - the close ones I had. For DC I have 3. And although I am not regularly in touch with any of them I still have fond memories of DC because these rel. haven't lost their flavour. Sakshi still called me from the airport as soon as she landed in Indore.

But what happens if a rel. goes away? That entire time/place becomes a pain point. I don't want to think talk/think about it, relive the gud times or reminisce abt it at all. I have this strong urge to just delete it from my mind as it serves no other purpose but to remind me of the void created. Strange and stupid this is I know.

The unfairness of every thing still stings.

No comments: