Wednesday, June 3, 2009

ISB ISB ISB

As is with life post the entire grad school experience I feel now I am better equipped to go through ISB. What I mean is now I know what’s the best way to tackle assignments, how to manage my time, how to handle the pressure etc. So, I will pen down my learnings and experiences and hopefully you can benefit from the same. Do comment.

A brief background-

I was the diversity candidate. I am a non engineer. (Precise educational detail: MMS (HR) Gold Medalist) I have four years of hands on experience (loved my first job, I realize now how much) in an entrepreneurial organization (the best place to learn and hone your business skills) in the sunrise sector of education and training. (That’s my nifty way of saying I did not have a Fortune 500 brand on my CV) I had taken a break from work for more than a year for personal reasons right before ISB. My GMAT was 750. And yes I was a single mom on campus with a 1.5 year old brat. :)

No comments: